- Provide coaching and instruction to students in age-appropirate athletic or club activities.
- Manage student participation in any scheduled competitions related to the activity.
- Work collaboratively with administrators to implement a philosophy that is supportive of students’ development in the skillsets targeted through the activity.
- Communicate effectively with student, other school staff, parents, and building administrators, regarding program needs and developments.
- Understanding of fundamental skills and strategies of the activity.
- Effective meeting and/or practice management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in collaboration with others.
- Understanding of the role of parent involvement and the ability to collaborate with parents.
- Commitment to supporting the whole student in their pursuit of high levels of performance in academics and in character development.
Bargaining Group and Level: OEA/Teachers
All applicants must apply online at: http://bit.ly/oronojobs
District Website: www.oronoschools.org
Dr. Scott E. Alger, Executive Director of Human Resources