Part time. 6 – 10 hours per week, including evenings and weekends.
Minimum Hourly Rate:
Primary Objective of Position:
Coach practices and work with swimmers of various ages and abilities.
1. Teach competitive swimmers of all ages and abilities.
2. Run workouts without supervision.
3. Attend and coach weekend meets.
4. Maintain a high level of responsibility and professionalism.
1. Extensive background in competitive swimming.
2. Experience as a swim instructor or swim coach for at least 2 years.
3. Evidence of positive interpersonal skills; ability to relate well to children and adults.
4. Current American Red Cross Certifications in Lifeguarding (or STSC), WSI, First Aid, and CPR, USA Swim Coach certification preferred.