- Performs general office duties; such as, typing, sorting, filing, mail and package processing, maintaining files and records, duplicating materials, selling various tickets and collecting fees, scheduling and processing various forms and reports so that the department functions in a proper and effective manner.
- Performs receptionist duties; such as, answering telephones, disseminating information to persons and providing directions so that questions and inquiries are properly answered.
- Assists with the preparation and maintenance of School District materials and equipment to ensure the availability of work related items when needed.
- Assists in the preparation of special projects or events so that activities operate effectively.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- High school degree, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to accept and follow direction.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good telephone skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Organizational skills including filing and knowledge of office equipment.
- Clerical training or experience.
- Ability to work overtime including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Studies have shown that some people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.
Equity is one of ISD728’s core values and is essential to our goal of putting children first to ensure college and career readiness. A diverse workforce fuels innovation and allows us to better understand, communicate with, and educate our students. ISD728 will not deny anyone the opportunity for training or employment because of sex, race, religion, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, sexual preference, disability, or status with regard to public assistance.