Salary: Per HEA Contract
Candidates will demonstrate skills in working with students with special educational needs.
- Special education license or educational credentials that allow for Tier I or II MN teaching license
- Primary focus of instruction is reading/writing and student success skills.
- A strong understanding of students’ with special education needs across categorical disabilities.
- Knowledge of instructional design and curriculum for students with educational disabilities; assessment and evaluation skills for meeting eligibility criteria; knowledge of due process components associated with the development, implementation and monitoring of an IEP.
- A wide spectrum of skills to deliver academic instruction though various teaching modalities.
- Skills and/or experience in programmatic design to address the social and emotional learning needs of students.
- Possess attributes of leadership, collaboration, flexibility and effective communication to ensure a team approach was utilized in creating an educational learning environment to ensure high academic rigor, while meeting the individualized needs of the students.
Application Process: Apply online