Intermediate District 287 is a West Metro school district for unique learners. Our healing community works together to achieve racial equity. We value diverse perspectives and life experiences and our strategic vision includes hiring and retaining racially diverse and racially conscious staff across all levels of our organization.
- First round interviews are conducted via online form. If selected, the online form will be emailed to the candidate. The online form must be completed in order to be considered for an in-person interview.
- Competitive salary: $42,290 – $86,528
- This position is eligible for a $3000 signing bonus!!!
- Generous Benefits
- Location: North Education Center – New Hope, MN
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Interested in candidates who are: diverse, bilingual, or have experience working with diverse populations.
- One (1) year experience as a professional registered nurse (RN) with six (6) months in school health services, public health, hospital or psychiatric nursing.
- Special Requirement: Incumbents in this class must possess and retain a license as a Registered Professional Nurse in Minnesota.
- Licensed as a School Nurse issued by Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board (PELSB), or willing and eligible to apply for a School Nurse License.
- Public Health Nursing Certificate and CPR certification required.
- First Aid certification preferred.
Commitment to Equity: Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.