As a School Linked Mental Health Therapist, this opportunity includes flexible work schedules, paid continuing education, ongoing training in mental health, opportunities to follow your passions and interests, potential career advancement, and more.
At Fernbrook Family Center we provide mental health services by using innovative strategies to build relationships and transform lives. We provide services to clients of all ages; from birth through adulthood.
We are hiring for both full-time and part-time positions with no weekends required and ability to set your own schedule.
Fernbrook Family Center values a diverse workplace and encourages BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, and veterans to apply.
• Master’s degree in one of the behavioral science field (social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy)
• Licensure completed OR on track toward LMFT, LPCC, or LICSW
• Conduct diagnostic assessments
• Helping clients manage their mental health symptoms by providing therapy and skills to youth, adults, and families
• Maintain all required documentation
• Maintain progress towards licensure and follow requirements of supervision as applicable
• Some travel is required
Fernbrook Family Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, military status, veteran status, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability or genetics any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.‘