Position: Certified Red Cross Lifeguard
Location: Community Education / Buffalo Community Middle School Pool
Schedule: Varies, 4 days / week, 2-6 hours / day, 5-10 hours / week, 12 months /year, 8:30AM-8:30PM
Salary: According to schedule
Beginning: As Agreed Upon
Deadline for Applications: 01/30/2024 or Until Filled
- To provide patrons a safe, friendly and educational aquatic experience.
- Make sure patrons are safe in and around the pool.
- Pick up and properly store equipment.
- Report any damaged or missing equipment to the Aquatic coordinator.
- Make sure all building and District rules and regulations are followed by other staff and patrons.
- Help keep the locker rooms clean and orderly.
- Complete and incident report for any injury that occurs while on duty and turn in the report to the Aquatic coordinator or the Community Ed office.
- Current Certification with Red Cross Lifeguard
- First Aid and and CPR/AED Certified
Questions about this position should be directed to BHM Schools Aquatic Coordinator, Sheila Johnson at email@example.com.
See why BHM Schools is the place to dream, believe and achieve. From early childhood, to kindergarten to graduation and to adulthood, the BHM School District provides a variety of opportunities for every age. Click HERE or visit our website at www.bhmschools.org to view a short video about our district.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Applicants interested in this position must complete an application online by visiting our district website at www.bhmschools.org.> District> Employment> Current Openings & Online Application. If you previously applied with BHM Schools and wish to update your application materials, login to AppliTrack and select ‘edit.’ If you need technical support please visit applitrack.com/apphelp for answers to frequently asked application questions or ‘submit a request‘ to AppliTrack for assistance with your application.