Part-Time Education assistant for Adventure Club Program
$16.69 starting per hour, step increases with longevity. Staff currently receiving additional stipends from grant up to $1000.
17.5 – 22.5 hours per week
Varied: 1:30 PM – 5:00 , 5:30 or 6:00 PM Monday – Friday available
Positions available at Forest, Meadow Lake, Neill, Noble, Sonnesyn, Zachary Lane, FAIR Pilgrim Lane, and Lakeview Elementary schools
- Assist in the development and implementation of an enriching extended-day environment for children enrolled in the Adventure Club School Age Care Program, grades Kindergarten – 5.
- Indoor and outdoor supervision of children daily. We plan the fun!
- Successful experience working with elementary-age children.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Credits in education, child development or related education from a university, college or education-based program.
- Apply on-line at www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp
POSTING OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Equal Opportunity Employer
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description.
We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.
Equity is one of District 281 core values and is essential to our goal of putting children first to ensure college and career readiness. A diverse workforce fuels innovation and allows us to better understand, communicate with, and educate our students. District 281 will not deny anyone the opportunity for training or employment because of sex, race, religion, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, sexual preference, disability, or status with regard to public assistance.
Human Resources Program Director
Robbinsdale Area Schools
4148 Winnetka Avenue North
New Hope MN 55427