- Work directly with students in classrooms and in small settings to provide academic support to students.
- Take direction from and work with teachers to support classroom activities for the whole class or for particular students.
- Review and implement accommodations for specific students as outlined in the student’s IEP.
- Complete written work as directed by supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent ability to build rapport and positive working relationships with students and teachers
- Patience and calmness with students of all abilities and personalities
- Competent technology and writing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree, or otherwise meets requirements of a “highly qualified paraprofessional.”
With further questions, please contact:
Brett Benson, PreK-12 Principal
320-523-1031 x 4102