Kids’ Company Assistant Substitutes Before/After School Program
Begins/Work Schedule: Hours Vary, based on need and acceptance of work, On-call
- Assist the Site Leader in planning, implementing and carrying out the daily lesson plans in accordance with the SACC standards and district policy.
- Supervise children’s activities, as directed by the Site Leader, including set-up and clean-up.
- Be responsible for discipline procedures when directly involved with the situation.
- Be an active game and project leader, participating in all activities.
- Keep program supplies in order and inform the Site Leader when more materials are needed.
- Be available to work on release days, as scheduled by the Site Leader Kids’ Company Leader or Coordinator.
- Keep the Site Leader and Kids’ Company Leader informed of any concerns, activities, accidents or unusual situations.
- Attend staff meetings and recommended training programs to meet the in-service training requirements.
- Promote teamwork, customer service and a positive image of the program to peers, children, parents and the public at large.
- Maintain confidentiality of all children and parents/guardians involved in the Kids’ Company Program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.