Fiscal Year: 2022-2023
- We will build on our shared beliefs and values of unity, high achievement and responsible use of resources to create Duluth Public Schools and classrooms that are safe, supportive and inclusive.
- We will work to inspire every student to achieve their potential, and prepare students to lead productive, fulfilling lives as citizens of Duluth and the wider world.
- Working together as educators, parents and citizens, we can make a difference for every student, every day.
- Current Valid MN K-12 ABE Teaching Licensure
- Up to 14 Hours a week. Hourly Rate of $23.09
- Apply online at https://www.applitrack.com/duluth/onlineapp/default.aspx
- External Applicants must complete the online application and include the following documents: Cover Letter, Resume, Transcripts, and (3) Letters of Recommendation to be considered for this position.
- You will be notified by Frontline, if selected for an interview.