Pipestone Area Schools Elementary is currently seeking an energetic and personable individual to fill an open full time teacher position. Duties include developing and delivering lessons to elementary students, aligning state curriculum, growing through professional learning communities and following district initiatives.
- Teaching experience in a K-6 elementary setting
- Holds a Minnesota teaching certificate, with appropriate endorsement
- Knowledgeable computer user; familiarity with Student Information Systems helpful
- Solid classroom management skills based on current research practices
- Willingness to work with students with unique backgrounds and skills
- Willingness to be involved in other aspects of the Pipestone Area Schools culture and community
- Team Player and team-oriented thinker
- Maintain accurate records of students’ grades and attendance.
- Carry out the implementation of district initiatives and mission.
- Implement lessons based on State Standards within the curriculum.
- Practice and carry out rules and procedures as defined by the Pipestone Area School District.
- Participate fully in all staff development, professional learning communities and staff collaboration such as in-service, staff meetings, committee work, parent conference nights, etc.
- Support the Principal with supervision of students.
See district employment site for openings.
The Elementary teacher reports to the building principal.
Teachers are compensated according to the current master agreement.
Please apply online. Position is open until filled.
Pipestone Area is an equal opportunity employer