Full Time Special Education Teacher 2023-2024 School Year: DCD/ASD Classroom
The applicant will have the following qualifications and experience:
- licensed or licensable in the State of Minnesota (DCD or ASD or ABS with relevant experience or training)
- Instruction for students with more significant disabilities (e.g. functional reading and math skills, functional adaptive and behavior skills)
- IEP writing and conducting evaluations
- continuous progress monitoring
- creating schedules and managing paraprofessionals
- excellent communication skills for collaboration with general education teachers and providing information to parents
About the School:
Cologne Academy (Kindergarten-8th Grade Public School) – Cologne, MN is located in Carver County and currently enrolls approximately 670 students.
Cologne Academy offers its students an enriched learning experience through the Core Knowledge curriculum and an individualized approach to learning.
Cologne Academy is a top rated district and seeks professional educators who are passionate about contributing to its mission and vision that focuses on academics
and character development.
Employment with Cologne Academy offers teamwork, challenges, and room to grow. We believe that excellent teachers are critical to the success of all students.
We are committed to creating a high-performance work environment with continuous professional growth in support of growth in all domains for all students.
How to Apply: apply here or
Send materials to Lynn Peterson, Executive Director –firstname.lastname@example.org