Community Education | Aquatics | District Wide | Available: ASAP | Closing: Open Until Filled
- Supervises swimming activities during PE classes and ensures that policies, guidelines, and safety procedures are followed.
- Works closely with PE instructor as it relates to safety of all swimmers.
- Warns swimmers of improper activities or danger and enforces pool regulations and water safety policies.
- Administers first aid in the event of injury, rescues swimmers in distress or danger of drowning, and administers CPR and/or artificial respiration, if necessary.
- Evaluates conditions for safety and initiates aquatics emergency action plan as required.
- Inspects pool facilities, equipment, and water to ensure that they are safe and usable.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must be willing to work at multiple locations within SoWashCo.