- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the Activities Center.
- Set up courts for sports activities.
- Assist with memberships.
- Assist with promoting Activities Center.
- Provide excellent care in maintaining a clean and safe environment.
- Maintain a safe environment.
- Attend meetings, workshops and training sessions as directed by supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Excellent customer relations skills and knowledge of the Activities Center.
- Must be able to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and to self-manage time and work load.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a staff and customers.
- Evidence of the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups, including excellent customer relations and problem-solving skills.
- Evidence of ethical behavior and ability to advance the District’s mission and goals through careful attention to the key issues of Scholarship, Character, and Relationships.
- Ability to maintain a safe environment for staff and customers and encourage colleagues to be safety-minded in the performance of all related duties.
- Knowledge of data privacy and the ability to maintain confidentiality within the work environment and community.
- Positive attitude required at all times.
Building/Site: Orono Schools Activities Center
- Weekdays: 5:45 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Weekends: 5:45 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Wage: $12-$14 per hour.
Bargaining Group and Level: NA / Individual Contract
All applicants must apply online at: http://bit.ly/oronojobs
District Website: www.oronoschools.org
District Website: www.orono.k12.mn.us