Community Education | Wonder Zone Assistants | Crystal Lake Education Center | Available: 08/29/2022 | Closing: Open until filled
- 18 years of age, high school diploma plus AA degree or experience working with children in a child care or school setting.
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to work in settings of high volume.
– 4.75 hours per day / Monday – Friday, 23.75 hours per week
– 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM and 2:30 PM – 5:15 PM
– 169 days a year plus event days
– $16.68 – $20.31 per hour depending on experience
– Position classified A-1-2 per LEAF Contract 2021-2023
Please apply online at isd194.org/employment
ISD 194 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE DIVERSITY