Hours: 3-4 hours per day
Both before school and after school positions available
Location: One of Nine Wayzata Elementary Schools
The Wayzata Kids program is committed to providing students, ages Kindergarten through Grade 5, a high-quality child care program. High-quality after school programming means plenty of engaging activities suited to the interests of the children in our program. We are looking for employees who are passionate about positive youth development and dedicated to providing Wayzata’s youth with opportunities to grow every day.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive;
- A fun, fast-paced work environment
- Starting wage of $16.68
- Benefit eligible position (employed 30 hours per week) per the School Age Care contract.
- Career advancement opportunities available and/or the ability to pair the position with a midday district position, such as a culinary or para position.
- Opportunity to build relationships with students in a casual setting.
View this video to hear more about why you should work at Wayzata Kids.
Program Assistants facilitate fun and engaging activities for children enrolled in the Wayzata Kids program. Program Assistants are also responsible for the safety of the children enrolled and overall well-being of the Wayzata Kids program.
This is a school year only position with the option to work the summer Wayzata Kids program. This position does include working on non-school days.
- Has a passion for working with children in a fast-paced, enriching environment
- A flexible team player who has the ability to problem solve and handle multiple tasks at a time
- Customer focused individual with an understanding of parent-child interactions
- 16 years of age or older
- Apply online at http://www.wayzataschools.org/apply
- Position is open only to current Community Ed Employees through 7/17/23 @ 4:00 p.m.
- If the position does not fill with current Community Ed Employees, external applicants will be considered.
- This position will remain posted until filled.