- Create an equitable classroom; implement culturally responsive instruction
- Plan and develop rigorous instructional plans, lessons, and other support activities with multiple access points and scaffolded support in accordance with standards, district and department goals and objectives, and best practices
- Build successful developmental relationships with students
- Use knowledge of students, their families, and their communities to make learning relevant
- Use data to inform instruction
- Collaborate with content-area teachers to support EL students in the classroom.
- Experience teaching newcomers and Level 1
- Administer ACCESS testing
Minnesota English Language License for grades K-12
Salary per SAVEA Master Contract
It is the St. Anthony New Brighton School District’s policy to provide equal education opportunity for all students and to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees. The district does not discriminate in admission, treatment, employment or access to its programs or activities. In addition, the School District does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, parental status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, sexual orientation or age.