WEST HIGH SCHOOL
Mankato West High School has a position available for Supervision & Security. This position will work 6.75 hours per day/5 days per week on school days only beginning as soon as possible for the 2022-23 school year.
Summary of Duties
Job duties for supervision/security staff will include a variety of supervision and school security related duties that ensure the health and safety of students, faculty, staff and visitors, and the security of school property and facilities. Duties include monitoring school properties, responding to public safety emergencies, complaints, concerns or questions; working with school administration and the school liaison officer in resolving student affairs; enforcing parking regulations and providing public assistance.
To be considered, applicants must possess:
• A current and valid driver license
• Be at least 20 years of age
• Basic knowledge of principles, practices, methods and procedures of general supervision, school safety and traffic control
• Appropriate responses for emergency situations
• Basic knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures and strategies to promote security operations for the protection of people, data and property
• A high school diploma
Starting at $14.51 an hour.
You may apply at www.isd77.org and click on employment opportunities
This position will be filled on the basis of experience, competency and qualifications of the applicant and the needs of the District. District 77 complies with state and federal fair employment regulations.
For further information contact Sherri Blasing, Principal at 507-387-3461.