Work Schedule:Approximately 30 hours up to when summer programming starts (flexible). During summer programming 4 days/week, 6.75 hrs/day (1.25 hrs of prep per day), specific dates- June/July/Aug -TBD and time following programming for grading/report cards
Program Dates: June 19 – 22, June 26 – 29, no programming the week of July 4th, July 10-13, July 17 – 20, July 24 – 27.
Location: John Glenn Middle School
Start Date: ASAP
Pay and Benefits: TBD
- To provide ISD 622 students (grades 9 – 12) with the opoprtunity to recover course credits required for graduation.
- For students in grades 10 – 12 who: Meet at least one of the Grade Incentives Criteria, haven’t been enrolled in 916 ALC or 916 Credit REcovery in 22-23, and /or don’t need senior level required courses.
- Students will participate in 2 days/wk in-person and 2 days/wk asynchronous DL. Half of the students will attend in-person each day.
- Valid short call teacher sub licence.
- Provide instruction in the core curriculum areas(s) for which employed; make appropriate use of instructional resources and technologies.
- Implement the goals and objectives of the District and the school and/or program for which employed.
- Follow the prescribed course of study, except as authorized in the curriculum outlines or by the principals or other official rules and regulations.
- Evaluate student performance according to system used by school and/or District; promote student achievement; maintain required student records; make related reports to the principal as prescribed or authorized by the superintendent.
- Maintain contact and communications with parents of students and work with them in the development of each student.
- Perform classroom management duties; enforce District rules governing the conduct of students; take appropriate disciplinary action with students who do not follow District rules.
- Enforce District guidelines in regard to health and hygienic conditions and practices in the classroom as they may affect the physical and mental health of students.
ISD 622 is an equal opportunity employer and supports an inclusive workplace environment.