Teaching | Teacher | Rush City School District | Available: Upon Hire | Closing: Ongoing


Substitute Teacher
We are currently seeking substitute teachers to have on call. A short-call substitute license is required and can be obtained through the Minnesota Department of Education. To obtain a short-call substitute license the candidate must hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree. Minnesota candidates that have completed student teaching through a teacher preparation program, but do not yet have a bachelor’s degree awarded may apply for this license. In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, a candidate may evidence five years of work experience, an associate’s degree, OR a professional certification from an approved certifying organization that is directly aligned to a Career and Technical (CTE) or Career Pathways licensure field. Interested candidates should upload a cover letter, resume, letters of recommendation, transcripts, and their complete set of credentials. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.