DESCRIPTION: Onamia Public Schools is seeking a dynamic and highly energetic individual to be a substitute Paraprofessional. A Paraprofessional assists teachers and administration and helps students with academic, social, and/or behavioral needs.
- Proficient in keyboarding and use of computers;
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills;
- Capable of assisting and adapting learning opportunities to meet the needs of students;
- Capable of working cooperatively and congenially with other employees and supervisors;
- Able to accurately, confidentially and securely maintain and/or store records, documents, files and other information;
- Has a flexible and positive attitude; and
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
HOURS: When needed (6.5 to 7 hours per day) Position has potential to work most days of the week.
SALARY: $14.47 per hour
SUBMIT ON-LINE APPLICATION: www.onamia.k12.mn.us