Substitute in all building health offices on an as-needed basis.
- Meet student health needs according to treatment plans.
- Assess student health needs through examination of injury or condition.
- Monitor student attendance as required by building-specific protocols.
- Provide a high level of customer service to the school community.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with K-12 students, parents, and a variety of school staff members.
- Display flexibility and openness to changes in schedules and routines.
- Previous work in healthcare setting helpful, but not required.
- Comfort level with diabetes, epi-pens, inhalers, etc. necessary.
- Ability to quickly learn new computer programs.
- Knowledge of data privacy and the ability to maintain confidentiality required.
Bargaining Group and Level: NA
All applicants must apply online at: http://bit.ly/oronojobs
District Website: www.oronoschools.org