- Licensed as a Speech Language Pathologist in MN
- Eligible for American Speech, Language, and Hearing Association Clinical Fellowship, or the CCC certification is required
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR Speech Language Pathologist
- Provide therapeutic intervention for students with speech/language, processing, feeding and social language disorders. This includes both direct and indirect services.
- Attends staff meetings and in-service training sessions. Provides training to paraprofessionals and classroom teachers on speech functions, feeding, communication devices and student social interactions.
- Plans, develops and implements therapeutic materials and activities for treatment, such as symbols, communication systems, communication notebooks, and instructional and social skills activities, consistent with the student’s Individual Educational Plan (IEP).
- Review and completes documentation in compliance with Federal and State rule and regulations, as well as with District policies and procedures.
- This position is itinerant among 10 local area school districts.
- Mileage is reimbursed at Federal rate.