Responsible To: Building Principal and Assistant Director of Student Services.
- A Minnesota license in speech-language pathology is required.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence preferred, but will consider CFY.
- Commitment to an equitable education experience for all.
- Demonstrated understanding of cultural competence.
- Experience with Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) devices.
Compensation: Minimum full year, full-time starting salary is $52,723 for Master’s degree, plus a district contribution towards insurance and other benefits.
Application Procedure: Roseville Area Schools continuously accepts applications for employment and you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. This Notice of vacancy will be posted until filled. Questions for this posting should be directed to Jennifer Krueger, Assistant Director of Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equity Vision: Roseville Area Schools is committed to ensuring an equitable and respectful educational experience for every student, family, and staff member, regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, ability, home or first language, religion, national origin, age, or physical appearance. Roseville Area Schools seeks individuals who embody this commitment.