We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better school system and better results for all students. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Position: Speech Language Pathologist ECSE Birth – 3
Dates: 2022-2023 School Year
Locations: Early Learning Center
Salary: Per the Teachers’ Master Agreement 2021-2023
- Must hold a valid Minnesota Speech-Language Pathologist license;
- Master’s Degree in Communication Disorders;
- Background working directly with students in the area of communication disorders;
- Background in conducting assessments and writing evaluations;
- Possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills;
- Possess knowledge of specialized instruction and Due Process in the area of speech and language;
- Ability to work in a team approach;
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence.
It is the policy, practice, and commitment of District 197 to provide equal employment opportunities for all people without discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Please contact human resources if you need financial assistance for your pre-employment screening.