Cannon Valley Special Education Cooperative (CVSEC) Faribault, Minnesota 55021
Special Education Teacher, ASD, EBD or ABS, Alexander Learning Academy
Cannon Valley Special Education Cooperative (CVSEC) is a collaborative of Faribault, Medford, Northfield, and Owatonna public schools. CVSEC staff are committed to implementing specialized programing that meets the social, emotional, and academic needs of all students.
CVSEC is seeking highly-qualified Special Education teachers for students at the Alexander Learning Academy at the elementary, middle, and high school levels.
Alexander Learning Academy is:
- Trauma-informed; we implement LSCI (Life Space Crisis Intervention) across our programing
- School supports include Mental Health Professionals. Behavior Interventionists and Educational Assistants
- Small class sizes, on average 5-7 students per class
- Cohesive staff committed to the individual progress of each student
CVSEC Special Education teachers are highly collaborative and possess strong skills in creating and delivering individualized instruction. CVSEC Special Education teachers are committed to preparing students to successfully learn and engage in their communities.
- Valid Minnesota Special Education Teaching License, EBD, ASD or ABS or ability to be licensed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Current teaching valid teaching license in another subject area and willing to get an out-of-field license
- If not currently licensed, willing and eligible to apply for and receive a Tier 1 or 2 Teaching License in EBD or ABS
Salary: Based on CVSEC Master Agreement
2 Positions Available
Cannon Valley Special Education Cooperative, ISD 6094-52 is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.