1. 0 FTE behavioral analyst
District wide position – secondary sites
189 days based on the teachers’ salary schedule
To provide consultation, training, modeling, coaching/mentoring, and ongoing practice of behavior management techniques to district staff.
- Assess and conduct functional behavioral assessments and individual student behavior plans for students in conjunction with building student assistant teams.
- Assist in developing/coordinating student plans in order to increase the likelihood the student will function effectively in the school setting.
- Make contact with building administration and mainstream teachers to support buildings to monitor student behavior and engage in proactive solutions and problem solving.
- Attend student staffing to problem solve and discuss interventions related to the area of concerns for students in Tier 3.
- Provide consultation to buildings as requested for students struggling behaviorally through observation and providing recommendations.
- Make recommendations on collecting data on student progress. Train on data collection procedures for buildings when working with students, teachers, and building administration.
- Collaborate with Special Education Behavior Analyst.
- Work in collaboration with the Coordinator of Early Intervening Services.
- Have a strong understanding of PBIS and MTSS.
- Provide training in de-escalation techniques, FBAs, Social Skills and evidenced based interventions for social emotional learning.
- Provide ongoing consultation, training and modeling to all staff to increase their knowledge and skills in working with students with challenging behaviors.
- Provide support to middle school and high school buildings.
- Complete Functional Behavior Assessments with required team members in buildings.
- Follow necessary procedures.
- Facilitate inclusive opportunities when appropriate.
- Be an advocate for students and assist in carrying out department and school district unified district vision.
- Collaborate with other district specialists.
- Help develop and implement current best practices for PBIS district wide.
- Maintaining data privacy is utmost important in this role.
- Knowledge of the principles of behavioral learning, evaluation techniques, and management techniques are critical in this position.
- In depth knowledge and experience with functional behavioral analysis and positive behavior intervention are preferred.
- The ability/skill to interact cooperatively with a wide range of staff.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- The ability to coach/mentor and work alongside of building and district administration, teachers, and educational assistants.
- This position requires a Master’s degree in behavioral analysis and/ or a school and board certification.
- Experience in working with students with significant disabilities and behavioral needs.
- Report to the Director of Student Services.
Apply on- line at www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp and include a resume, transcripts, and licenses with your on-line application.
POSTED UNTIL FILLED
Apply online at www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp under “Student Support Services.”
Human Resources Program Director
4148 Winnetka Avenue North
New Hope, MN 55427