Somali home/school liaison for Early Intervention Part C special education programming.
Up to 8 hours per week with daily schedules determined by program needs through June 30, 2023.
$25.56 per hour, no benefits
Works collaboratively with school staff and families to:
- Support families through the Part C referral and evaluation process
- Attend home visits with the Early Intervention team, as necessary, in order to support family understanding and engagement
- Provide interpretation during home visits and phone calls, as needed
- Provide information in order to support the understanding of cultural differences
- Communicate with families and help carry out due process requirements
- Support the completion of appropriate assessments that are respectful of cultural differences
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and maintain confidentiality
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible availability in order to meet the needs of the program and families.
Apply on-line at http://www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp/
Human Resources Program Director
4148 Winnetka Avenue North
New Hope, MN 55427
POSTING OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Equal Opportunity Employer
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description.
We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.
Equity is one of District 281 core values and is essential to our goal of putting children first to ensure college and career readiness. A diverse workforce fuels innovation and allows us to better understand, communicate with, and educate our students. District 281 will not deny anyone the opportunity for training or employment because of sex, race, religion, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, sexual preference, disability, or status with regard to public assistance.