Description: Conduct developmental and/or social emotional related Early Childhood Screenings with preschool aged children and discuss results with parent(s)/guardian(s).
1. Responsible for referrals and follow-up contacts.
2. Understand and administer the Developmental and/or Social Emotional Screening Tool(s) per program and state required protocols.
3. Communicate screening results with parent(s)/guardian(s).
4 Complete the referral and summary paperwork in a timely manner.
3. Work as a team with other Early Childhood Screeners (Health, Developmental and/or Family Factors).
1. Excellent communication skills required
2. Quality computer skills needed
3. Ability to work flexible hours
4. Ability to work as a team player
5. Experience as an early childhood developmental and/or family factors screener preferred
6. Four year degree in early childhood, special education, social work, nursing or related field
Studies have shown that some people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.
Equity is one of ISD728’s core values and is essential to our goal of putting children first to ensure college and career readiness. A diverse workforce fuels innovation and allows us to better understand, communicate with, and educate our students. ISD728 will not deny anyone the opportunity for training or employment because of sex, race, religion, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, sexual preference, disability, or status with regard to public assistance.