Shakopee Public Schools is searching for Teachers to join our Targeted Services – Saber Squad team. If you’re looking to further your positive impact on students and earn extra money on the side ($32 per hour for certified staff), please continue reading.
Shakopee Targeted Services is a supplemental program that engages identified students in grades K-8 in academic, social, and emotional programming outside of the traditional school day.
Targeted services programming is designed to:
- promote positive student connections to school and caring adults.
- help students achieve grade level learning expectations through engaging, active, and fun learning.
- develop social, emotional, and academic skills that help students be successful in school and beyond.
- create connections to community and culture.
**Curriculum is provided for all Elementary Saber Squad programs.**
Elementary Program Days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Program Start and End Times:
3:50 pm to 4:55 pm
Great Saber Squad teachers…
- have a knack for building positive relationships with all students
- have the desire to Inspire, motivate, and challenge students
- have the creativity and passion it takes to make learning come alive
Teach students in an after-school Saber Squad program.
***Even if you cannot commit to the entire year, please still apply as we are in many cases able to arrange job sharing***
Minnesota Teaching License required.
Classroom environment, after school hours.
You must be a permanent employee of the district to use the internal application. Substitutes are not considered internal applicants and must complete the full external application.
Apply online at http://www.shakopee.k12.mn.us/ under posting number 5426.
Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled. Those selected for interviews will be contacted.