Eagle Ridge Academy is a Tuition-Free Classical, College-Preparatory Charter School serving students and families in grades K-12. Eagle Ridge offers an academically rigorous education that uses a time-tested, Classical, liberal arts curriculum.
Eagle Ridge Academy seeks a well-spoken individual with a gift for teaching who is passionate about the mission, philosophy, and pedagogy of Eagle Ridge Academy. Qualified applicants will have the ability to develop positive rapport with students, parents, and colleagues. They will have knowledge of particular learning styles along with the skill to meet the academic, social, and emotional growth needs of students.
Reading Interventionist, Grades 6-12
- Provides direct instruction to students identified as eligible for reading/literacy services in individual, and/or small group settings.
- Uses identified needs to guide the learning process toward student achievement of district’s content standards.
- Uses a variety of activities to support content standards and the needs and capabilities of the individuals or student groups involved.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Conducts or participates in needed parent conferences and telephone conferences.
- Assess progress of students on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required.
- Collaborates, as needed, with appropriate district personnel regarding students who may need specialized interventions.
Literacy/reading endorsement preferred.
By joining the faculty of Eagle Ridge Academy, you will become part of a community that embraces liberal arts education, believes in continual growth and education for its professionals, and supports collaboration in learning for students and teachers. This community learns together, works together, and plays together.
If you are excited about learning and believe in its wonder and awe, are infinitely curious about the beauty around us, and are dedicated to the virtues of Eagle Ridge Academy please consider joining our team.