Multiple Positions Available
Preschool Kids’ Club is looking for responsible adults that have a passion for planning, implementing, and maintaining a positive, safe, and student-centered environment for our Preschool Kids’ Club preschool aged care program. Program Staff support the planning and implementation of the child care program and its daily activities for preschool students. Staff will participate and supervise daily activities and site areas in accordance with program guidelines, operations and daily plans. This position has the potential to stay on during the summer time and other days school is out of session.
– Up to 6 hours per day (Monday-Friday between 6:30 AM-6:00 PM)
– Programming runs from September 5, 2023 to May 31, 2024
– Shift times will vary (Before/after school or straight day shifts) during the school year based on the school structure in place
– Hours and days are subject to change due to participation numbers and staffing needs
– Summer hours for 2023 also available
Student Supervision and Interaction-80%
- Supervise children in assigned areas with daily activities, as delegated
- Manage students’ behaviors and help to enforce program rules, regulations, and safety procedures of the preschool age childcare program
- Provide assistance and support to students with special needs in one on one or small group settings when necessary
Program Management- 15%
- Support Site Lead Program Assistant and SAC Coordinator with planning and preparation of age appropriate activities and special events within the preschool age childcare program
- Participate in the cleaning, organizing and set up of games, materials and supplies as needed
- Record-keeping, including attendance, discipline reports, health and safety reports and other reports as required.
- Positively communicate and interact with students and parents at all times
Professional Development- 5%
- Attend meetings, in-services, and workshops as mandated.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
– Proven ability to work well with preschool students
– Ability to plan and facilitate activities
– Excellent organizational skills
– Effective communication and conflict resolution skills
– Ability to enforce guidelines
$15.65 per hour
Applications accepted online at www.isd47.org/start-your-career until filled.
Applications will be reviewed immediately upon submission.
Candidates must pass a criminal background check in order to be eligible for employment.