Partnership with Le Sueur-Henderson Public Schools
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Teach English as a Second Language (ESL) to adults
- Help students obtain the G.E.D. or high school diploma
- Occasionally teach job skills, such as basic computer literacy, to adults.
Benefits of the Position
- Hours are flexible – We can be VERY flexible to your schedule
- We create a class schedule based on the teacher’s availability.
- Students actually want to go to class!
- Teach online or in-person. Whatever your preference is.
- The position greatly impacts the quality of life for each student
- Get paid 15 minutes of prep time for each hour worked.
- You’ll receive paid training and mentoring from an experienced ABE teacher.
- Pay is $22-$26/hour.
- MN Teaching License, or the ability to obtain a license
- Previous experience teaching ABE preferred, but not required.
- Desire to make a positive impact in the lives of your students.
For questions, call Nathan Warden, ABE Coordinator, at (507) 665-4626 or firstname.lastname@example.org
**Employer: Le Sueur-Henderson Public Schools