Hours: 2.25 hours
Class: IV (starting rate: $18.89 per hour)
This positon is temporary and only for the 2023-24 school year.
The person in this position will be responsible for supervision of elementary students during recess and lunch. The successful candidate will work 2.25 hours a day from 10:30-12:45. Duties include supervision of an entire classroom, recess/lunch, and other duties as assigned.
• Experience working with young children, preferably in a school environment
• Ability to take direction
• Ability to multitask and supervise students in an environment that is highly engaging
• Flexibility, clear expectations, receptivity to feedback, and patience
• Apply online at www.wayzataschools.org
• Internal Applicants must complete the Internal Application.
• The position will remain open until it is filled.