Orono Transition Program
- Provide supervision to students in transition program.
- Support student academic needs, as well as social, emotional, and self-care needs in a variety of settings as assigned.
- Collaborate with other paraprofessionals for the benefit of all students.
- Help students develop life skills.
- This is a six and a half (6.5) hour per day position for 170 days/year.
- Paraprofessionals must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job, which entails lifting, bending, and twisting in various settings.
- Be a motivated, self-starter with the ability to handle situations with a calm demeanor.
- A high level of compassion for students with developmental disabilities is essential.
- Flexibility and a cooperative nature are required.
Bargaining Group and Level: Paraeducators/Special Education Para
All applicants must apply online at: http://bit.ly/oronojobs
District Website: www.oronoschools.org
Corinna Graner, Ed.S., Director of Special Services
Dr. Scott E. Alger, Executive Director of Human Resources