Support Staff/Nonlicensed Positions | Panther Adventure Club (PAC) Asst | GSL Panther Field House/Community Education | Available: TBD | Closing: Open until filled
We are seeking individuals to staff our Panthers Adventures Club (PAC) at Lincoln Elementary. During the summer you may have full days and some partial days. If you are available for the school year there may be morning and afternoon hours available.
This position requires the Assistant to:
- Supervise children to ensure a safe and caring environment.
- Supervise Aides and oversee the daily operations of the program.
- Plan and prepare age appropriate activities that include recreation, arts & crafts, educational and enrichment opportunities.
- Manage students’ behaviors and assist in enforcing program rules, regulations and safety procedures for the program.
- Assist and participate in cleaning, organizing and set up of games, materials or supplies needed for the program.
- Record keeping including attendance and discipline reports.
- Communicate and interact with parents on a daily basis.
- Assist with ill children and first aid.
The school district requires applicants who receive an offer of employment to submit to a criminal history background check.
For more information about the position contact: Jane Goettl, PAC Coordinator, at 320-510-0116, or at JGoettl@gsl.k12.mn.us