- Perform duties of a teacher or teacher assistant to provide continuity of day-to-day responsibilities with students during the absence of the regular teacher or teacher assistant
- Performs other duties as assigned by the appropriate supervisor or administrator
- Uses appropriate judgment to act in the best interests of students at all times
- Experience and excellent references for providing age-appropriate care and education for children ages Birth to 5 years.
- Organized, flexible, and able to handle multiple priorities typical in a 4-Star Parent Aware, NAEYC Accredited center.
- MN Teaching license preferred but not required.
- Hours will vary
- Opportunities to sub in three different programs
- MDE School Readiness (Preschool),
- DHS Licensed Discovery Kids/Clubhouse Child Care, and/or
All applicants must apply online at: http://bit.ly/oronojobs
District Website: www.oronoschools.org