Schedule is in the early morning Monday – Saturday, one to two mornings per week. Flexibility needed for scheduling with other Aquatics programs and events.
Minimum Hourly Rate:
Primary Objective of Position:
Coach practices and work with adult swimmers of various ages and abilities.
1. Teach adult swimmers of all ages and abilities.
2. Run workouts without supervision.
3. Attend Minnetonka Aquatics meets and events as needed.
4. Maintain a high level of responsibility and professionalism.
1. Extensive background in competitive swimming.
2. Experience as a swim coach for at least 2 years.
3. Experience with triathlon and open water swimming (preferred).
4. Evidence of positive interpersonal skills; ability to relate well to children and adults.
5. Current American Red Cross Certifications in First Aid, CPR, Swim Coaches Safety Training (preferred).
6. Demonstrated leadership and public relations skills.
7. Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
8. Possess ability to utilize various teaching methods.
9. Possess ability to structure appropriate workouts for swimmers based on season training plan.
10. Strong communication skills and positive interpersonal skills