Seasonal instruction for the Recreation Archery Program. The program meets once per week during the school year between 6-8PM.
Minimum hourly rate is $22.46
Primary Objective of Positions:
Provide NASP (National Archery in the Schools Program) instruction, coaching and supervision for students in grades 3-12. Ensure a safe and fun environment for participants.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the archery participants.
- Provide instruction and coaching, following NASP guidelines. Collaborate with assistant coaches to organize, set – up, and ensure safe practices.
- Help all participants to develop to their full potential.
- Maintain and upkeep archery equipment.
- Follow all NASP guidelines.
- Implement program philosophies, goals, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all participants follow Minnetonka School District guidelines and code of conduct.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Promote sportsmanship and respect for officials, teams, parents, fans, athletes, administrators and fellow competitors.
- Certified or willing to become NASP certified in coaching archery.
- Prior experience in archery preferred.
- Evidence of successful coaching experience; ability to teach fundamental skills.
- Positive, enthusiastic, respectful attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with students, parents, and staff.
- Commitment to program’s high standards.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.