Posting # 3875
Date available: immediately
Schedule/hours: varies depending on need
Pay: $18.41 – $21,48 per hour dependent upon education and experience
Questions regarding this position should be directed to Kari Sawyer, Early Childhood Coordinator, email@example.com, 763-528-4518.
Interested applicants should apply online at www.colheights.k12.mn.us
Interviews will be scheduled at the request of the School District.
The Mini Adventures Child Care Supervisor is responsible for providing a safe, healthy, creative and caring environment for children who are 3 to 5 year olds. The Mini Adventures Child Care Supervisor monitors and leads the work of the assistants in the room and works together as part of a team. This position helps children increase their skills and meet their goals in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Must be 18+ years of age
- First Aid/CPR certified (will allow time to complete)
- Successful completion of any District or DHS required background studiesMinimum of one year of college education in the fields of Early Childhood, Child Development, Recreation, or Fine Arts AND one year paid experience working with children 3- 5 years of age OR
- Two years of relevant supervised volunteer experience in a group setting such as daycare or summer campsSuccessful experience working with children ages 3-5 in a group setting
- Demonstrated competence in the guidance of all children regardless of ability or special needs
- Experience in staff supervision, training, and curriculum development preferred