Athletics/Activities | Coaching | District Wide | Available: 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR | Closing: UNTIL FILLED
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better school system and better results for all students. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Position: Middle School Baseball Coach
Season Dates: April 3, 2023 – May 19, 2023
- Background in coaching baseball preferred but not required
- Successful candidates need to mee the following requirements:
- Experience teaching and modeling character and responsible behavior.
- Positive, high energy, and committed.
- Partners well with other coaches, athletes, parents, staff, etc.
- View success not just as winning; but as helping team members reach goals.
It is the policy, practice, and commitment of District 197 to provide equal employment opportunities for all people without discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Please contact human resources if you need financial assistance for your pre-employment screening.