Assessment, Evaluation and District Improvement | Testing Facilitator | District Wide | Available: March 29, 2023 | Closing: Until Filled
MCA Testing Advisor
Location: Secondary Schools, Districtwide
Work Schedule: Hours vary with testing schedules and assessment support needs; part-time; on-call/flexible.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Reliability and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of technology to use online applications for testing students in-person and recording student scores.
- Ability to drive between school buildings
- Flexibility with scheduling dependent on school buildings’ daily schedules
- Advise new School Assessment Coordinators (SACs), primarily at the secondary level.
- Advise, as needed, SACs on MCA processes, preparation, administration and trouble-shooting.
- Positive interpersonal and communication skills.
Reports to Director of Assessment, Evaluation and District Improvement