This position is part-time and based out of O.H. Anderson Elementary, grades 3-5 building.
Salary and eligible benefits are part of the Paraprofessionals Master Agreement.
The Lunchroom/Recess Paraprofessional assists the students during their lunch and recess time as part of the school day. This person must supervise children to ensure a safe environment during lunch/recess and to assist children with appropriate behaviors following applicable District policies/procedures.
- Must be highly qualified
- Must have high school education or equivalent
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to handle confrontational situations with students and use good judgement when student restraint is necessary
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to effectively work with students, parents and staff
- Preferred experience working with elementary age students
Mahtomedi Public Schools will not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, parental status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age or sexual orientation.