Fiscal Year: 2022-2023- Long Term Substitute
- We will build on our shared beliefs and values of unity, high achievement and responsible use of resources to create Duluth Public Schools and classrooms that are safe, supportive and inclusive.
- We will work to inspire every student to achieve their potential, and prepare students to lead productive, fulfilling lives as citizens of Duluth and the wider world.
- Working together as educators, parents and citizens, we can make a difference for every student, every day.
- Current Valid MN K-12 Physical Education teaching licensure
- Apply online at https://www.applitrack.com/duluth/onlineapp/default.aspx
- External Applicants must complete the online application and include the following documents: Cover Letter, Resume, Transcripts, and (3) Letters of Recommendation to be considered for this position.
- You will be notified by Frontline, if selected for an interview.
Medical/Prescription Drug Plan with Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Single Coverage – District pays 100% of premium (FREE) + contributes $2,612.50 into HRA annually
- Family Coverage – District pays 75% of premium (25% employee contribution) + contributes $5,225.00 into HRA annually
- Single Coverage – District pays 100% of Basic premium (FREE)
- Family Coverage – District pays 25% of Premium
- District provides minimum of $50,000 of life insurance at no cost, employee may purchase supplemental life insurance
Long Term Disability
- District-provided at no cost to employee
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employees may elect to contribute on a pre-tax basis to Health Flexible Spending Accounts and Dependent Care Accounts
- The District contributes 7.25% of your total salary in the Public Employees Retirement Association) pension plan.
- Employees may also elect to participate in Tax-Shelter Annuity options.
- Each bargaining unit contract defines time off provisions such as holidays, sick/personal leave, vacation, etc.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Certified Human Resources line at 218-336-8721.