Community Education | Lifeguards | Richfield Middle School
The Richfield Public School District is currently accepting applications for part time lifeguards at Richfield Middle School. Under the direction of the Youth Program Coordinator, duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising the aquatic area to prevent accidents,
- Assist swimmers
- Keeping the area and facilities clean.
- Assisting with lessons, open swim times, in-service trainings, and special events.
- Creating a safe and enjoyable atmosphere to give participants and spectators a positive experience.
- Lifeguards must be reliable, courteous, and ready to act.
Hours will be assigned based on pool and program needs and may include daytime, evening, or weekend hours.
Payrate: $15.80 – $18.25 per hour
American Red Cross Lifeguard; First Aid and CPR for the Professional Rescuer with AED