Community Education | Orono Public Schools
- Monitor activities in and near the water through patorn surveillance.
- Prevent injuries by minimizing or eliminating hazardous situations or behavior.
- Enforce facility rules and regulations and educate patrons about them.
- Recognize and respond quickly and effectively to all emergencies.
- Administer first aid and CPR,including AED when needed.
- Work as a team with lifeguards, facility staff and management.
- No experience necessay. WIlling to fully train.
- Thorough knowledge and application of swimming and water safety skills.
- Must possess a current Red Cross Lifeguarding Certification, or ability to obtain upon/contingent on hiring.
- Effective group management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
Pay Rate: $11-$13 per hour starting based on experience.
All applicants must apply online at https
Bargaining Group and Level: NA
All applicants must apply online at: http://bit.ly/oronojobs
District Website: www.oronoschools.org
Ms. Tiffany Clifton Director of Community Education
Dr. Scott E. Alger, Executive Director of Human Resources