- The Lifeguard is responsible for supervising the aquatics area to prevent accidents, assist swimmers, and respond to emergencies.
- The Lifeguard will oversee multiple activities including open swim, swim lessons and private rentals.
- Lifeguard is required to attend and complete all training and in-services, and expected to keep certifications current.
- Must be at least 15 years old.
- Must hold current American Red Cross Lifeguard certification or proof of Lifeguard class enrollment
- Previous experience with swimming desired.
- Ability to assist students in the water.
- Ability to communicate effectively with parents, students, co-workers and supervisor.
- Ability to follow directions and follow through on tasks.
- 3-6 hours per day
- 3-12 hours per week
- Starting at $14.00 / hour
Direct questions to Katey Radant @ KATEY.RADANT@isd194.org
Please apply online at https://www.applitrack.com/isd194/onlineapp/
ISD 194 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE DIVERSITY