Kimberly Lane Elementary School
Hours: 5.25 hours (9:00-2:15)
Class: IV, starting rate of pay $18.52
Duration: remainder of 2022-23 school year
The person in this position will be responsible for supervision of kindergarten students during the school day, as well as recess for grades K-5. The successful candidate will work 5.25 hours a day (9:00-2:15) and have the chance to support the learning of kindergarten students and supervise other students at recess and lunch. Duties include small group work/support, read alouds, 1:1 student interaction and assessment, supervision of large groups, recess, etc.
• Experience working with young children, preferably in a school environment
• Ability to take direction
• Ability to multitask and supervise students in an environment that is highly engaging
• Flexibility and patience
- High student achievement
- Instructional Technology- Technology levy has increased the number of computers and other technology available for use in the classroom.
- Alternate Compensation- This program provides teachers with additional professional development opportunities through peer coaches, courses and study groups.
- Competitive salary and benefits- Our benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance; long term disability and employee assistance program.
- Professional support and development- First year teachers are provided a mentor and on-going professional development opportunities.
- Good People- We strive to hire good people that work well together and have fun doing it.
• Apply online at www.wayzataschools.org
• Internal Applicants must complete the Internal Application
• Position is open only to current Administrative Professional/Paraprofessional Unit Employees through March 20, 2023@4:00PM.
• If this position does not fill internally, non-unit candidates will be considered.