Days and times to be determined based on student’s schedule
Pay is = to base rate of regular positions:
- Assistants/Greeters $15.52
- 1 on 1 $16.86/hour
- Instructors $18.00/hour
Under the daily direction of the school age care instructor and the school age care supervisor, provide quality, safe, and age appropriate school age care experiences for students.
Participates in play or activities as appropriate.
Communicates with instructor regarding student behavior concerns.
Assist instructor in maintaining accurate attendance records.
Directs parental concerns to Instructor or Supervisor
Will maintain a safe and healthy environment for self, other adults, and children following program health and safety procedures, including Covid-19 guidance and recommendations from the CDC, MDH, MDE and MCEA, including:
- Teaches and role models frequent hand washing
- Follows rotating daily schedule to ensure minimal interaction with others in the building
- Guides strict sanitizing and cleaning of classroom and school materials and environments
- Follows social distancing and 6 ft perimeter between children and staff, minimal contact with others in the building
High school diploma or GED.
Current (and maintain) active first aid/CPR training
Must demonstrate positive interpersonal skills and communicate effectively both orally and in writing with parents/guardians and school staff.
Ability to understand and follow data privacy rules and regulations related to students
If you are interested in the above listed position, please apply online within five (5) working days of this posting.